There are so many recipes you can do with avocado and specially easy ones. The good thing about avocados is that they are so easy to cook, and you can eat avocados at every meal, doesn’t matter if eat at breakfast, lunch or dinner it doesn’t matter, you have so many avocado recipes to cook at different times of the day!
Prawn-stuffed Avocados (4px)
This is a cool, creamy and delicious, these prawn-filled avocado starters are so simple to do! It’s a perfect starter for a party.
- 20 small prawns, peeled and roughly chopped
- squeeze of lemon
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ripe avocados
- In a bowl combine prawns with lemon juice and mayonnaise, then stir; sprinkle with black pepper to taste and mix.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the stones.
- Fill each avocado half with some prawn mixture to form piles of filling.
- Let it cool down in the fridge for 35 minutes.
Gluten and lactose free
You know when you fancy chocolate but keep thinking about of your weight!
Well i have the answer that you will DIE for! Avocado Brownie is definitely one of my favorite cakes at the moment, the intense flavors of chocolate and the smooth avocado is just an amazing combination!
This recipe is so easy and healthy to do, you will need a blender.
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1/2 a cup of honey
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 a cup of dark chocolate powder
- A bit of salt
- A spoon of rising powder
- 1 spoon of cinnamon
How to Prepare:
- Put in the blender the avocado, the banana, the eggs and the honey;
- Mix it all until it turns in an even cream;
- Transfer the batter to a bowl and add the dark chocolate and the salt and with a spoon mix it well;
- Then line your cake tin with butter and flour and then transfer all your mixture into the cake tin;
- Pre heat your oven to 180º C, when your oven is already preheated then place your cake mixture into the oven for 25minutes if you want you cake more consistent leave for 35 minutes;
- When you take the cake out of the oven, let it cool down on a cooling rack until cold .
Easy Guacamole Recipe
- 2 avocados – peeled, stones removed and chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ripe tomato, chopped
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander
- A tablespoon of soured cream
- A drizzle of avocado oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Prepare
- Mash avocados in a medium serving bowl;
- Stir in onion, garlic, coriander, the soured cream, tomato, lime juice and the avocado oil;
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Now try it with some nachos or some tortillas it will be delicious!!!